Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!

Its my FAVORITE time of year.   Even the smell of Fall excites me.  Pumpkins, hayrides, apples & leaves falling, sitting on the porch drinking hot chocolate, and most importantly COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!  This is the time of year that my house becomes divided and Brandon and I get "divorced" on Saturdays.  haha!

I read this blog a couple of days ago on The Pioneer Woman's site. Its pretty much describes every feeling I have about football, so i'm just going to share it with you!

"By Melanie Shankle | The Big Mama Blog
We are just a few days away from the most wonderful time of the year. And I don’t mean Christmas.
I’m talking about college football season.

Which means there is hope that temperatures will eventually begin to drop and there will be days ahead filled with twelve straight hours of football and bowls of chips and queso eaten while wearing yoga pants and a Texas A&M football t-shirt.

Or maybe that’s just me.

There is not much better than a Saturday morning filled with ESPN Gameday and rolling your eyes at Lee Corso and cheering on the team you love while desperately hoping the team you love to hate is losing to some unranked team that no one has ever heard of.

But it’s not just college ball. It’s Friday night lights at the local high school and the opening theme to Monday Night Football. It has a way of bringing people together.

And I appreciate that it usually brings people together with plenty of guacamole."


WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to talking football this season with you! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete