Friday, April 27, 2012

Favorites Friday

Its time for another edition of Favorites Friday!!!! I love showing you guys new things that I have found lately that I am just inlove with =)

Favorite New Use for a Kitchen Gadget
Okay, I dont know about you, but I HATE shredding chicken.  I hate the time it takes and how hard it is to do it my fork and by hand.  I used to avoid recipes that called for shredded chicken like the plague.  That is until I saw this idea on Pinterest.  Did you know that you can use your KitchenAid mixer to shred chicken?????  Crazy right! All you do is put your fully cooked chicken into your mixer, use the cookie dough attachment, turn it on and watch the magic happen!!


Favorite Etsy Shop
I found this Etsy shop when I was looking for a birthday gift for my cousins little boy.  She has some GREAT gifts and I just want to buy one of everything she has in her shop.  Love Love Love these blocks from Simple Block Sayings.

     

Favorite Local Vendor
Allison, of Vintage Charm and Restoration, and I grew up in church together.   She is now a wife, mother, and furniture resoration goddess!! Her work is AMAZING!! I cannot wait to have a little one so I can get some custom furniture done for their bedroom.  Check out her blog and look her up on Facebook!



Thats all for today folks!!!! If you have any ideas that you would like to see featured in Favorites Friday email me and let me know!!!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment