Thursday, April 19, 2012

Whew! Life has been busy!!!

I haven't blogged in a while!! Life has been so crazy that I haven't had a minute to stop and catch my breath. So here's a quick update on what has been going on in our world....

Brandon and I went to Disney World the first week of March and had an AMAZING time! I am ready to go back, NOW! If you're friends with me no Facebook, you can see all our pictures.  We are already planning our next family vacation there!

I am still trying to lose weight, but I have been out of the gym since we got back from Disney.  I have started back on my shakes and plan on getting back in the gym ASAP!!!!

We have been doing a lot of home improvements, DIY stuff.  So lots of pictures and tutorials coming soon.  We are now in the process of converting our study/"junk room" into a study/guest room.  I'm really excited about it! But I'm taking my time, because there really isn't a reason it has to be done.  I want to find the perfect bedding and we are also buidling our own headboard! Im really excited about that!!

I've been doing some photography sessions... Its my favorite time of the year for Photos!!!!!!

I have also started a little at home business, so hoping that takes off!!!!

And I guess its common knowledge by now that we are trying to have a little McMurry =)  So far, we are just seeing what happens, so I'll keep you posted!

I'm ready to get back into my blogging... so I'll be updating regularly. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment