Monday, August 15, 2011

Here. We. Go.

well.. where do I even begin.   I have struggled with weight my ENTIRE life! And I'm talking I was on slim fast at age 6! I've never been overly obese... just always bigger than other girls my age...

About 3 years ago I decided it was time for a change. I began going to a physician weight loss and lost 50 pounds in 3 months! Can you say incredible!! But...as soon as I stopped taking the magic pills and injections I slowly put all that weight back on, plus about 20 more pounds.

I'm not ready to tell the world how much I weigh, or give you the exact number of lbs I want to lose, but my goal is 2 lbs a week, give or take a few.... and I will be at my goal no longer than this time next year!

I'm done saying I'm going to start tomorrow... I'm done giving up after a week.  This is my life changing experience and I WILL accomplish this goal!

So... my first mini-goal is to lose 15 pounds... here goes nothing!!

"A year from now, you'd wish you had started today!"

1 comment:

  1. There is so much support online and I KNOW you can do this!! I will keep you in my prayers. Hang tough Emily!

    ReplyDelete