Thursday, August 25, 2011

26.... the year that changed EVERYTHING!!!

Last Saturday I celebrated my 26th Birthday! And on Monday, I joined Weight Watchers!! This is going to be a year of change for me.  A year of losses, celebration and a year that I've worked my whole life to accomplish! I will do this! Its only 1 year and I have the rest of my life ahead of me! Think of how many years I will be able to add to my life by making doing this....

I ran across this today and HAD to share it... because it is going to be my motto for the next 365 days.... (well 361 now...)

"I'm doing this! No more excuses, no more binging or irrational eating because it only makes me feel bad about myself afterwards.  This year will be MY year and for once I'm not just saying that! I will make the necessary changes, I'm going to get to my healthy weight I don't care if im going to have to sweat like a dog, or cut back on junk food.  No more hating my body and feeling like crap. I'm going to treat myself right and teach myself healthy habits MY WEIGHT ISNT GOING TO HOLD ME BACK ANYMORE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment