Wednesday, August 17, 2011

so sore.... but so proud of myself!!!!

so... I must admit I didn't work out yesterday.  I was headed to the gym for my Zumba class and found out that it was cancelled.  I should have gone ahead and gone and ran or did some free weights but my legs were sore from Monday night's workout and I decided to take it easy.

When Brandon woke me up this morning as he was getting in the shower I knew I had to get up and go to the gym.  I had made plans to meet a couple of friends for the 5:30am kickboxing class!  WOO 5:30 came EARLY!!!! AND when I stepped out of bed my calves felt like they were in a vice! You know that feeling you get when you get a cramp in the middle of the night, how tight it feels the next day?  Yea thats how my calves felt.  But I got up, got ready and made it to the gym by 5:30.  I was so proud of myself for going even though I was sore. 

AND NOW..... I'm even more sore! haha!!! I think I am going to take tomorrow and Friday off and let my body rest up.  I can hardly walk at work today! But I am so glad that I went and pushed through!

Eating wise.... well I am doing better than I was.  I haven't eaten any fast food so that is good.  But I still need to do better.  My birthday is Saturday, soI I know we will eat out this weekend, so Monday I plan on following the weight watchers plan by the book!!!

I am already feeling better!  I am sleepin better at night... and just so proud of myself.  Now I gotta keep this going for 363 more day! haha!!!  I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you!! keep it up pretty girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Erica!
    Way to go on your healthy lifestyle! Remember rest and recovery can be just as important as the workout. Have a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete