Friday, July 20, 2012

Favorites Friday

I haven't done a Favorite's Friday in a while, so thought this would be the perfect opportunity to start again!!

Here are some of my favorite things at the moment!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dutch oven from Target! Its a Giada DeLaurentiis design.  I have never had a dutch oven before and I am amazed at how fast these things heat up!! I love cooking in it now and plan to use it for EVERYTHING! 




My new favorite foundation.  Revlon Photoready Airbrush.  Its a foam and it goes on SO SMOOTH! I use it with a primer, so it stays all day.  This is the best foundation I have found in a while.


Sharpie Pens. If you know me, you know I am OBSESSED with pens.  I found these about a year ago and have been using the every since.  They come in about 10 different colors and have a fine point.  They dont bleed through your paper either! I love the way they write.  PERFECT. PEN. EVER!

Well, those are just a few of my favorites this week! I have to save something for next Friday =)  I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! My parents will be here.  I haven't seen them since Christmas so I know we are going to have a blast!!

Have fun and be safe =)


No comments:

Post a Comment