Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Love 7.30.12

I don't know about you, but I had a GREAT weekend! One of my best friends, Hannah, who I have been friends with since high school lives in Atlanta with her husband. Brandon and I decided it was time to go visit them for the weekend.  Thomas (Hannah's husband) was out of town, and we missed him terribly, but we still had a blast!

We left after work on Friday and got to her house about 10pm.  Wasn't too bad of a drive.  We stayed up late chatting and watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics (which I am super stoked about!). 

Saturday we had breakfast at a local favorite, The Flying Biscuit.  This place was packed! I guess I should say it was more of a brunch, since we didn't even sit down to eat until about 11:30.  But it was well worth it! They have these AMAZING, tall biscuits that are topped with sugar.  Yummy Yummy!


Mmmmm.... my mouth is watering just thinking about it! And look at that giant fluffy biscuit.... this is a must for our next trip!

After breakfast, we headed to Ikea.  This was my first Ikea experience, and I was in heaven.  I kept begging Brandon to take me back again on Sunday.  We will definately be taking a trip back to Atlanta for an Ikea shopping day!


That's Hannah posing with an outdoor table I fell inlove with!

I was super proud of myself though.  I only spent $126!  Brandon told me later he expected it to be a whole lot more.  Maybe if I had not been so tired I would have taken more time in the marketplace.  I had no idea how big this place was!!!!

After going back to Hannah's for nap time, it was time to go to the Braves game.  And my FIRST Braves game at that!  (and yes, I have lived only 3 1/2 hours from Atlanta my whole live, I know I have missed out on a lot!)


We were officially ready for the game! They played the Phillies and won! Great night!!  I had a blast and I know Hannah and Brandon did as well.




We had a wonderful weekend in Atlanta.  I can't wait to go back and visit again!!!! Lots more to see and do, and I need another trip to Ikea! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment