Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorites Friday

So.  While I want to use this blog to keep me accountable and on track, I dont want it to be all about weight loss.  Who wants to hear about my daily meals and exercies raise your hand! Yea I didn't think so.  Thus, Favorites Friday has been born! =)

Each Friday I'll highlight some of my favorite things and give you the info on how you can find it for yourself!!!!! Here goes nothing....

Favorite Planner:

Erin Condren Life Planner.  This thing is AMAZING! I am one of those crazy people that loves office supplies and always counted down the days until back to school shopping time! This planner is EVERYTHING I could have ever dreamed of and more! At $50 they aren't cheap, but its totally worth the $$$!

Favorite Purfume:
Coach Poppy Purfume. You can thank my husband for this wonderful find! If you know me at all you know that I am obesessed with anything and everything Coach.  And this purfume is no exception.  Its smells wonderful! Go test it out!

Favorite Website/Blog:
The Pioneer Woman.  She will make you laugh. She will make you cry. Make you crave food that isn't too good for you. And make you wish you had her life! My cousin introduced me to her blog, and it is one of those sites that I go to EVERYDAY of the week! Check her out.. you'll fall in-love to! 

Well, that about does it for my first every FAVORITE FRIDAY!!! Are the any topics you'd like to see me talk about during the next Favorite Friday?? Comment here and let me know!!! =)

*********************************************************************
Now, as far as the shakes and diet goes.... 4 days down.. 86 more to go!


**Butterfinger Shake:  8 oz almond milk, 2 scoops Body by Vi shake mix, 2 tbsp sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding mix, 2 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 4 ice cubes

**Vanilla Latte:  8 oz vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Body by Vi shake mix, 2 tbsp instant coffee, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa, 4 ice cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment