Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well...obviously I didn't stick with it.. here's to try #1,859,305

Okay. So once again its time to start back on the weight loss adventure... but this time, somethings a little different.. My new years resolution is to get healthy... period.  Not just weight loss, but to take better care of myself.  Wash my face at night, wake up early enough so that I am not rushing around, keep my house cleaner, read more, stop laying around so much, etc.  I am ready for a NEW me! The year I spent not working changed me A LOT! I stopped being so organzied, stopped caring about myself as much as I did, and really just stopped having a routine.  Well, IM BACK! I'm ready to take better care of myself and get back into my old GOOD habits!!!

Yesterday, I started DAY 1 of my 90 day challenge.  I am doing the Body by VI program.... and if you dont know much about it, I'll fill you in with my next post.  But so far I ALREADY feel better.  My 90 day goal is 50 pounds I WILL meet my goal! Just you wait and see! I am pumped and ready for this to be the year that changes everything!!!



You guys keep me accountable. And I'd love your feedback to hear what you'd like me to talk about.  I plan to post everyday.  My weigh in days are on Tuesday and I'll report my pounds lost PLUS inches.  Also, I will post reasons to get healthy daily so be on the lookout for those!

Hope you will all follow and encourage me... and also just let me know how your weight loss, get healthy, and New Years Resolutions are going for you!

What are your Resolutions this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment