Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In....

The time has come..... time to weigh in after my first week on the shakes!!!  First let me say that these shakes are AWESOME! I actually crave them.. lol.  but they really do tide me over until my next meal.. It took me a couple of days to get used to not eating something for breakfast and lunch, but now it doesn't really bother me.  Plus I know that I can eat something at dinner, that helps a lot.  If I have gotten hungry during the day, I eat string cheese, almonds, or a laughing cow cheese and wheat thin.  I haven't been to the gym, but that is starting this week! Week 1 down!!!!! 7 days down!!!! 83 more days to go!



And week one results....(i'll do my measurements once a month)....

I'm down 6 pounds!!!!!!

CELEBRATION!!! WOOHOO!!!!! 

1 day at a time, 1 week at a time...... 1 pound at a time!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment